Saturday, August 20, 2016

Night ride with CAT

We came back from our shore vacation just in time for me to join a moonlit trail ride hosted by the Lehigh Valley Coalition for Apprpriate Transportation...  The ride started out in Bethlehem  at the Ice House on Sand Island... It was still light outside so the trip out was casual and filled with plenty of socialization... We rode as a loose group of 14 all the way to downtown Easton...  
In Easton we had supper at Daddy's Place a great little Mediterranean spot just off the square... After filling my belly with hummus it was time to go back to the cars... By this time it was plenty dark and everybody turned on various bike lights... I was a little afraid that my light wasn't going to be brigh enough but it worked just fine... 
  It was a fun ride that I would definitely do again ... Night trail riding was a little out of my comfort zone but now I might be hooked...   

No comments:

Post a Comment