Sunday, June 23, 2013

2013 Biking season ... Off to a slow start ...

I finally made time together out on the bike ... The bike season isn't over by a long shot but I had hoped to log a few trips before July 4th ... There were a million little distractionsthatkept me off the trails .. 

On Sunday I was able to sneak in a quick 6mileride on the Ironton Rail Trail ... It was a good way to see if I still had my "trail legs"... 

The trail was in good shape after some heavy rains ... There was a short detour which was only a problem because it required you to go up a rather steep incline and I hadn't really prepared myself for it ... Other than that the ride was a nice 30 minute trek... 

I discovered that the battery in my bike odometer had died so I'll need to replace that before my next ride... 

Apparently I forgot to take photos of  my ride ... Oops ...

No comments:

Post a Comment